We are looking for a copywriter who is a natural storyteller, a creative and conceptual ace who makes things happen with words – a truth-teller who is strategic, grounded, and eager to join our smart creative team to bring ideas to life. At ThinkArgus, you will solve unique creative problems for wide range of clients, working in a variety of forms – from campaign headlines to TV and radio scripts, web copy, social media, and long-form content. If you can convey a big idea in a turn of phrase, and love the sound and rhythm of language, we want to hear from you.
Most important, we’re looking for someone who is driven to create great, meaningful work that changes lives – especially on social marketing and behavior change campaigns for Massachusetts residents.
ThinkArgus is a marketing and communications firm that sells good, not goods. We are made up of thinkers, storytellers, strategists, and creatives who give a sh*t. We help purpose-driven organizations hone their voice, amplify their mission, and tell their story. Call it branding, call it marketing, call it communications. For us, it’s doing work that matters.
We’re looking for a copywriter who:
- Has 3-5 years in a creative agency – or equivalent experience – and an amazing portfolio
- Is experienced in developing copy for or multiple channels and across media – digital, broadcast, and print
- Has teamed up with art directors to develop – and articulate – original concepts driven by strategy
- Has worked closely with designers to ensure that copy and visuals work hand-in-hand and are consistent with strategy and concept
- Is excited to generate big ideas and has the energy and passion to bring them to life through words
- Has excellent short-form and long-form writing skills in a variety of voices and tones
- Has top-notch communication skills and can be straightforward, candid, and clear
- Has superior writing, grammar, editing and proofreading capabilities
- Has built trusting relationships, both internally and with clients and vendors
- Has stellar communication skills and can present ideas in a compelling way—written and verbally—to internal audiences and clients
- Can produce outstanding work both independently and within a highly collaborative environment
- Can write and edit with precision and relentless attention to detail
ThinkArgus is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or ability, we believe that our workplace is at its best when everyone is their most authentic self.
We offer a competitive salary, high quality benefits, a beautifully designed downtown Boston workspace, and the best office happy hours around.
Apply via LinkedIn or forward your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Usually this is a full-time, on-site position, however due to COVID-19, all ThinkArgus employees are currently working from home.