Account Manager on Public Health Team
We’re looking for a savvy Account Manager with great organization skills, a focus on relationship building, and flawless attention to detail to join our Public Health team. The ideal candidate is proactive, organized, and passionate about creating value for clients. You also have experience within the marketing/advertising sector and are looking for a position in which to grow your skills. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who is driven by creating great, meaningful work that changes behaviors and impacts the world around us. This is especially true on this team which develops behavior change campaigns for Massachusetts residents.
ThinkArgus is a marketing and communications firm that sells good, not goods. We are made up of thinkers, storytellers, strategists, and creatives who give a sh*t. We help purpose-driven organizations hone their voice, amplify their mission, and tell their story. Call it branding, call it marketing, call it communications. For us, it’s doing work that matters.
What we expect
- Communication and Care: You are a communicator at heart. You know that good communication is based in listening, both to what is said and not said. You can read the room and read between the lines and care enough to figure out what your client wants and what they need.
- Proactiveness and Attention to Detail: You can juggle many balls, while understanding how to prioritize and meet competing deadlines. You are conscientious with your work and understand the importance of paying attention to the little things. You are a team player who is ready to roll up your sleeves and bring in fresh ideas.
- Ambition and Hunger: You are always on the lookout for an opportunity to learn something new and are excited at the prospect of a challenge
What you will do
- Act as the main point of contact between ThinkArgus and our clients, and cultivate a sense of trust and confidence
- Develop a strong understanding of the client needs and dynamics and communicate daily
- Understand client’s industry, products, strategy and goals to determine how we can best support them
- Manage day-to-day client project functions including quality control
- Organization and administrative efforts for several clients
- Advocate for both our client and our team – and know how to balance the two
- Anticipate and navigate around potential pitfalls and know when to escalate issues
- Actively evaluate creative work and aggregate and provide feedback
- Most importantly, ensure the client’s deep satisfaction in the work, the team, and project experience overall
What you need to have
- A minimum of 3 years of agency or equivalent experience
- Excitement, drive, and hunger to build relationships, solve problems, and exceed client expectations
- Confidence and fantastic relationship building skills
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Multitasking and time management skills that allow you to work on several campaigns at once
- Full awareness of creative and strategy processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment – flexibility and adaptability are essential!
- Strong writing background or a passion to learn
- Public health experience a plus
ThinkArgus is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or favorite sports team, we believe that our workplace is at its best when everyone is their most authentic self.
We offer a competitive salary, high quality benefits, a beautifully designed downtown Boston workspace, and the best office happy hours around. Forward your resume, salary requirements, and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that in “normal” times, this is a full-time, on-site position. Currently we are working a hybrid work from home/work from office schedule due to COVID-19.