ThinkArgus is looking for a driven Account Coordinator to join our award-winning account team. The ideal candidate is proactive, organized, and passionate about creating value for clients. You also have some experience within the marketing/advertising sector and are looking for a position in which to grow your skills.
ThinkArgus is a marketing and communications firm that sells good, not goods. We are made up of thinkers, storytellers, strategists, and creatives who give a sh*t. We help purpose-driven organizations hone their voice, amplify their mission, and tell their story. Call it branding, call it marketing, call it communications. For us, it’s doing work that matters.
What We Expect
Proactiveness and Drive. You have impeccable knowledge of the accounts you help manage and can anticipate client needs. You are a team player who is ready to roll up your sleeves and bring in fresh ideas.
Hustle and Attention to Detail. You can juggle many balls in the air, while understanding how to prioritize and meet competing deadlines. You are conscientious with your work and understand the importance of paying attention to the little things.
Ambition and Hunger. You are always on the lookout for an opportunity to learn something new and are excited at the prospect of a challenge.
- Support and partner with a Senior Account Manager and/or Account Manager on multiple accounts
- Prepare account service-related documents, such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, and other client communications and correspondences
- Project manage and administer day-to-day functions, including quality control, taking notes on client calls/meetings, and timeline management
- Research, write, and provide both client and agency support as needed
- Collaborate on development and implementation of agency recommendations, strategies, creative, etc.
- Anticipate and navigate around potential pitfalls and know when to escalate issues
- Assume other agency responsibilities as directed by agency leadership
- Minimum of 1 year of agency or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of the advertising industry and general marketing principles
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate with both internal teams and clients
- A sense of ownership for all the work you deliver
- Hunger and excitement for the work that you do
ThinkArgus is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or favorite sports team, we believe that our workplace is at its best when everyone is their most authentic self.
We offer a competitive salary, high quality benefits, a beautifully designed downtown Boston workspace, and the best office happy hours around. Forward your resume, salary requirements, and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com. This is a full-time, on-site position.