Argus is looking for a crackerjack designer to join our award-winning creative team. If you’re ready to take on challenging work that actually matters, check out the job description below and contact us at email@example.com. We really want to hear from you.
Are you a talented Senior Designer, digital & print, with strong art direction? If you have a clear understanding of UX and responsive design, excellent visual design skills, solid typographic know-how, experience in brand development, and expertise with Adobe Creative Suite, then we are looking for you.
Want responsibility for ideation, execution, and collaborating with a team that prides itself in delivering outstanding work? If you believe in the power of ideas and enjoy a challenge, you may be the right fit for Argus. Please be prepared to show off your best work – digital and print.
Skills & Experience
- 3–5 years’ experience (preferably in an agency setting) with a strong portfolio of digital and print projects
- General understanding of front-end development to enable a strong partnership with our web development team
- Interest in emerging technologies, established design principles, and beautiful visual design
- Strong knowledge of typography – both online and print-based
- Understanding of branding as it relates to user experience
- General understanding of the printing process, both offset and digital
- Familiarity with social, web, and best online practices
Style & Attitude
- Eager to generate fresh ideas, and skilled at articulating and presenting your work
- Comfortable handling multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
We offer a competitive salary, high quality benefits, and a beautifully designed downtown Boston workspace. Forward your resume, salary requirements, and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a full-time and on-site position.